MAC 150 / MAC CURV is a structural, mechanically seamed, concealed fastener, standing seam metal roof system. Locally manufactured in 14” widths; with 16“ and 18“ widths available on a special order basis. MAC 150 offers strong resistance to wind uplift forces.
MAC 150 can be used on slopes as low as 1:12 and can be rolled at the job site – great for long length applications.
MAC CURV can be convex curved to a radius as tight as 100″ on 24 gauge steel and 36″ on aluminum and copper. Field forming capable, which enables fine tuning adjustments for better fit.
• Available Flat or Curved
• 1-1/2″ tall standing seams in 14″ widths standard. (inquire on custom widths)
• Mechanically seamed at job site for superior weather resistance.
• Job site rolling capabilities allows for field adjustments.
• Panel field stiffeners available in either striation or ribbed.
• Min. radius: 100″ 24ga Steel / 36″ Copper and Aluminum.